- 2021 - Dispatch will start mid-December but there will be no dispatch over the Christmas Period.
- We aim to dispatch within 3 days and then delivery will take 3-4 days. Prices include UK delivery with very few exceptions.
- For the vast majority of orders we do not charge a surcharge for Scottish Highlands and Islands. However, we reserve the right to contact you if we can't get a viable rate. Please see FAQ for full details
- We are reluctantly forced to close our online shop to customers in the EU and Northern Ireland. 17/12/20 saw the last order come in from France. Full statement here
- For Isle of Man and the Channel Islands please see FAQ for details
- If you wish to pick up we offer a 15% discount. By default, this option will only appear for local postcodes. If yours doesn't appear, use our postcode DD3 0QN in the "Deliver to Address". Also to help us, put "pick up" in the "deliver to address". Note that your order may still take a day or two to organise and we will contact you when your order is ready. We operate on a working farm with machinery, vehicles and livestock and so please keep children and pets inside your car when picking up. This is only available for orders up to £50 - if you wish to pick up a larger order, please contact us prior to ordering.
- If you want a specific week, let us know in the information box and we will do our best to send it out then. We recommend that you get your potatoes in plenty of time to chit. If you plan to plant in March, we would suggest delivery in late January/February to give 4-6 weeks chitting, if you plan to plant in April, a late February/March date would suit.
- All products ordered will be sent together in the same delivery. If you require us to split the delivery please do two orders. Or let us know and an additional postal charge will be payable.
- Most vari